The prices listed in our menus are subject to change. Prices are, however,
guaranteed 30 days prior to your function. Prices do not include the 20%
service charge on food or open bars or the .08398% sales and tourism tax.
Final payment and count are due ten days prior to the event.
All weddings require the following payments:
$750 Down payment due with the signing of the contract
Ten days prior to the event - Final Count and remaining balance will be
due. A credit card # will be taken for any additional services rendered
the day of the event. Your final bill and credit card receipt will be
sent to you within two days of your event.
All Saturday weddings must have a minimum of 150 guests.
All Friday or Sunday weddings require a minimum of 100 guests.
All Rehearsal Dinners require a minimum of 30 guests and may be held on
All other functions require the following deposits:
- Events 50-99 people $500.00
- Events 100-200 people $750.00
- Events 200-300 people $900.00
- Events over 300 people $1000.00
- All Corporate Events require a $250.00 deposit. Smaller rooms available
for corporate meetings or breakout rooms.
All Hors D’oeuvres Parties require a minimum of 75 people and may
only be held on Sunday-Friday. No Hors D’oeuvres Parties are allowed
on Saturday. No Exceptions.
When you request a date, you will be sent a contract. You will have ten
days to decide if you wish to enter into a Function Agreement with the
Banquet Center of the Little Hills. If you so desire, you can sign the
contract and mail it back to us with a deposit. At that time we will confirm
your hall and your date. If we do not receive a contract and deposit within
ten days, we will release the hall for any open booking.
Fox Room - Minimum of 50 - 125
people (8-top tables) Dance floor included.
Osage Room - Minimum of 50 - 125
people (8-top tables)
Blanchette Room - Minimum 125
- 275 people (8 top tables), 450 if you use outdoor patios
Private Dining Room - Minimum
of 12 - 24 people
Board Room - Minimum of 6 - 12
Sundermeier Event Room - Minimum
of 25 - 75 people
Any party wishing to use the entire facility for the day must have a minimum
food & beverage commitment of $5000.00, or you will be charged an
additional usage fee equal to the difference.
You must purchase food and beverage from the Banquet Center of the Little
Hills in order to hold your event in our facility. No food or beverage
may be brought into or taken out of the facility. (Exception includes
specialty cakes only).
- If you fall below the minimum, you will be required to pay a room
- Should the attendance of your group fall below 25 people for the Event
Room, a $45.00 set-up fee will apply.
- A bartender fee of $50.00 per four hours will be assessed on each
function except for a packaged function.
- A $100.00 minimum decorating fee is required for this service by the
Banquet Center of the Little Hills staff using patron’s decorations.
- Passed Hors D’oeuvres Server and or Cocktail Server will be
charged for at $17.00 per server/per hour with a four-hour minimum.
Decorating is allowed after 12:00pm the day of the function.
The patron will have access to function space at the scheduled time and
is to vacate the designated space at the time stated on the Function Agreement.
- All candles must be contained in a glass enclosure. Candles are not
allowed on the mantles.
- Candles can only be placed on the tables as centerpieces.
- No glitter.
- Absolutely no tape, tacks, etc. may be used to affix signs to the
walls. If you have special needs for hanging a sign, a Banquet Center
of the Little Hills staff member will assist you.
- No wall decor, centerpieces, flower arrangements, etc. of the Banquet
Center of the Little Hills can be altered in any way.
- If you have any questions or would like to inquire about items on
the menu, please call the Banquet Center of the Little Hills office
from 10:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- Special arrangements can be made for weekend appointments.
- We look forward to working with you to create a memorable occasion
for both you and your guests.